Annie Hall Photography - Wedding Albums

For as long as I can remember, I have loved the feel of a big, heavy book in my hands. It felt like I was holding something fragile and old, something meant to be kept throughout generations. It feels so right to finally get to show my wedding photography in such beautiful form.

A perfect compliment to your wedding images - a gorgeous, substantial album to tell the story of one of the most memorable days of your life.

A beautiful, heavy book about the two of you.
Annie Hall Photography wedding album
Annie Hall Photography wedding album
Annie Hall Photography wedding album
Annie Hall Photography wedding album
Annie Hall Photography wedding album
Featured here is the top wedding album that I offer. This beautiful custom designed, handmade flush-mount 10x10" album contains 30 spreads and a leather cover.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful presentation! I've never offered albums, but this really tempts me! :)

    -AW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant. Great job, Annie!

    P.S. I like your scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have recently become a wedding photographer. Up to now I have only sold lose print or boxed packages however I am just about to design my first album and I found this really useful.

    Thank you.

    Steve

    Handmade Wedding Invites

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very sober album and black and white photographs are complementing this handmade wedding album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.

    destination wedding photography

    ReplyDelete