NAB 2013 at Las Vegas on the Fuji X100S

NAB is an annual trade show produced by the National Association of Broadcasters. I was nearly overwhelmed by the size of it, but it was pretty cool to be able to see some neat technology coming our way in the film and tv world.

I brought the X100S as my main camera, and for the few days that we stayed in Las Vegas, I was immensely impressed with its autofocus. I like to be discreet when I'm taking photos, so being able to bring the camera up, snap a quick shot without the camera lagging on me with focusing was super nice. I was super impressed with its ability to get focus in challenging scenes. I even got a few compliments on it while I was roaming around the different booths.

All images were shot in JPEG on the X100S with the standard Provia setting. I think I may stick with shooting in JPEG with the X100S. Raw files are 30-40mb each! A little too much for me to handle right now.
NAB 2013
NAB 2013
NAB 2013
NAB 2013
NAB 2013

1 comment:

  1. very good results compared to x100, I think autofocus is faster than the x100, which relates in JPEG mode bitter people using the 100s that offer many aesthetic and image sharing, thank you for the information.

    Alain

    ReplyDelete