Yosemite

Oh my lordy Yosemite. I've always wanted to go. In every single outdoor photography magazine I've thumbed through, there is always a new article about Yosemite. Luckily, for my birthday, my friends and I planned a 3 night stay at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls. Each day, we went out to take pictures, walk around, hang out a bit, and then go back out to shoot long exposures of the sky or try to catch the moon rise above the horizon. It was really cold, so a lot of the attractions / tours were closed for the season, but it was nice that there wasn't a lot of people there.

We brought plenty of cameras along for the ride. Here are some from my D700.
Yosemite half dome falls
Yosemite half dome falls
Yosemite
Yosemite half dome
Yosemite Merced river
Yosemite tunnel view
Yosemite
Yosemite
Yosemite Merced river

No comments:

Post a Comment