4x6" Print Box of Wedding Images

Compared to most other wedding photographers, I don't deliver hundreds of thousands of images. It can be overwhelming to see them all, and I don't want you to be stuck staring at the computer screen going through up to a thousand images that will remain on the computer forever. For every hour of shooting, I typically deliver an average of about 30-40 final, edited images. I aim to present only the best that show the story of your wedding day.

In every wedding package I include a box of all wedding images printed at 4x6". I do this because I want to ensure that you have another way of looking at your pictures, and that those wedding images aren't just forgotten on your computer. They are perfect for immediately framing a couple of your favorites, putting them up on your fridge, tucking them in your bag so you can pull them out to show your friends, or sending a few of them out to friends and family. Nothing beats having a printed image that you can hold in your hand.

You can relax on your couch late at night as newlyweds, sip a cup of hot chocolate, and look through your pictures together one by one. In fact, please do, because your images were meant to be experienced that way.

There are 379 pictures in this box.

1 comment: